Hands-On Nashville Property Management
Rental income is delightful until you get that 2 a.m. phone call about no heat in January or tenants fall behind and show no progress toward catching up on their payments. Finding stable long-term tenants is one of our hallmarks. So is handling those off-hours emergencies.
We find the best platforms to market your property, prep it for rental, and facilitate any and all needed repairs. Handling all the negotiations for you translates into headache-free, reliable monthly income.
Better still, our fee system is 100% transparent.
- Inspects property before marketing and make recommendations for repairs, safety issues, aesthetic considerations, smoke detectors, and new keys/locks.
- Optimizes marketing and advertising package to get the listing on national and local platforms, the Middle TN MLS, and major online rental sites, plus placement and management of signage.
- Handles all inquiries on the property via text, call or web and shows the property to highly qualified applicants, meeting each candidate on site.
- Investigates applicants, including verification of employment, income, credit history, credit score, rental history, as well as criminal and social background checks. Our tenant stability algorithm identifies the top candidates.
- Compiles applicant stability profile for your review and final approval.
- Collects damage and security deposits, and accompanies new tenants during a walk-through on moving day.
- Collects rent monthly. Issues late notices and follow-up when needed, plus handles courthouse filings for non-payment and/or evictions.
- Conducts a walk-through on move-out day, returns security deposits and obtains a forwarding address.
- Provides monthly income reporting and income/expense reporting. Delivers year-end statement recap for your tax purposes.
We also manage property maintenance, and all tenant maintenance requests will be expedited directly through our office. You and your tenants get personalized, 24/7 support.
We’ve been managing residential rental property for 20 years. We only offer full service property management because, frankly, we don’t want any detail overlooked. It’s the only way we know how to work.
Our rental requirements for every property we manage include:
When you apply for one of our properties we will require you meet the following criteria:
- Credit score of 600+
- Minimum of two years of positive rental history
- Two years positive employment references (minimum of 2+ years at the same job or line of work)
- Verifiable income of at least 3x the rent per month
- No evictions or bankruptcies.
- Credit report and background and criminal check
- If it’s a pet friendly property there may be breed restrictions based on homeowner’s insurance policies.
YOU HAVE A DREAM.
WE HAVE A WAY OF MAKING IT COME TRUE.